Terms & Conditions
Agreement for Use of www.chessfee.com web portal (formerly www.pay4chess.com)
Please read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws, and is the property of www.chessfee.com
- The collective work includes works that are licensed to www.chessfee.com Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of paying entry fee or purchasing products from www.chessfee.com.
- You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with www.chessfee.com.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of www.chessfee.com used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of www.chessfee.com.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.chessfee.com. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- www.chessfee.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- www.chessfee.com does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- www.chessfee.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if www.chessfee.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a www.chessfee.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, chessfee.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. www.chessfee.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, www.chessfee.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by www.chessfee.com without notice at any time, for any reason
- The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- www.chessfee.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to www.chessfee.com.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a www.chessfee.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
- You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- www.chessfee.com does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
- You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.chessfee.com is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site.
- However, www.chessfee.com. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.chessfee.com in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Www.chessfee.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, www.chessfee.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with www.chessfee.com, Www.chessfee.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of www.chessfee.com.
- These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, www.chessfee.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- Internet Handling Fee Registrations done through www.chessfee.com are subject to a per registration internet handling fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee.
- Order Confirmation and Delivery If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org whether or not your order has been placed.
Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. www.chessfee.com will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
We don’t physically deliver any tickets or goods. Order confirmation is sent through email from email@example.com and is the proof of registration.
- If the amount you pay for a registration is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to register an invalid event, then www.chessfee.com will have the right to cancel that registration and refund to you the amount that you paid.
- This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
- Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
- If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. We guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org